Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Ultimate New Year's Resolution

by David Brown


 Today, on New Year's Eve, millions of people engage in an annual traditional ritual that has hope, expectation, and a desire for change.

The New Year's resolution is done either before New Year's Day, or maybe after that late night New Year's Eve in which the last hurrah of the old year is gone and a Happy New Year is shared and celebrated by everyone around the world.

The resolution(s) may pertain to weight loss, health, relationships, business, finances, spiritual goals, or all of the above.

How many New Year's resolutions were followed through during the whole year?

Another annual tradition occurs in the gyms, yoga studios, and fitness clubs. Every January there is a surge in memberships and more participation by existing members. By February there is a drop off back to normal levels.

Is there an "ultimate resolution" than can prevent the falling off in February or before? What would it contain? How would it be different? Why would it work compared to other well laid plans?

I recently discovered this after needing to make some changes but wanting to bring in as much support, willpower, experience, and intensity as I could gather to make it happen.

About five years ago I attended a weekend intensive event in which 2000 other people were there and the results were life changing. It happened in the summer and although it wasn't just before New Year's Day it had the effect that carried through until then. Somewhere along the months after I began to fall back and lose the momentum that I had going after that intensive. So this time I figured that I need something that I can do daily to sustain my new goals and resolutions throughout the year and beyond. One four day intensive might be fine, but I also wanted something now that I could use and did not want to wait until next year - 2015 - to get started.


At this point you must be wondering who and what is this and why does it pertain to the "ultimate resolution".

The organization is Robbins Research, founded by Anthony Robbins, one of the top trainers and coaches in the world. He is appearing more and more in the media if you haven't heard of him, and is called the CEO whisperer by Forbes in an article just published on December 27th. Tony Robbins is featured at the top of the list for "15 Fabulous Fortune Reads from 2014" and is touted as one of the best stories in Forbes for this year. He also has a book that is in the top ten of the New York Times bestseller lists, and all of the proceeds are being donated to charity. 

So if you could have him as your personal coach and trainer to help you with your New Year's resolution, do you think it might actually work and will not fall away in February?

I made a phone call around December 15th to my same contact person in the organization that sponsored the event, and not only did I sign up for another event for the summer of 2015, I told her that I wanted something now that I can use daily for the next six months before then to get results.

She made a recommendation, and I thought about it and researched it a bit. It was on a 30 day free trial, which made it much easier to try, and I took the plunge.

The program is called The Ultimate Edge. What a perfect title for the ultimate resolution.

It contains three programs in one, on CD's and a few DVDs. It is like advanced therapy, personal training and coaching, motivation and inspiration all rolled into one amazing educational tool to support you accomplishing your goals, resolutions, and changes in your life if needed.

I am about two weeks into the program and finished it sooner than expected. I have integrated some of the information into my life and am seeing results already, and the New Year has not even started.

It's no longer a New Year's resolution. It is a resolution for life. It is the ultimate resolution.

Give it a 30 day free trial, and find out how it can help you to make your New Year amazing.

Visit the web site at www.TonyRobbins.com and/or Contact Billie Sandoval, who has worked with the Robbins group for twenty four years. Her telephone # is 858.535.6277.

Have a Happy, Prosperous, and Healthy New Year!

David Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment